11/21/11

Details...

Hi Everyone,

I forgot a few details….


Sea to Sky Organics 
Weekly Organic Produce Baskets

Deliveries to your door are to start on Friday December 2nd  and will be every second Friday after that.

To secure a spot I am taking a $25 deposit. This will be the refundable deposit on the Rubbermaid bin that deliveries will come in. There is no commitment to continue if this doesn’t work for you in any way.

The winter markets went great this past weekend and hope to see you all Dec 3rd at the Adventure Center for the Squamish Christmas Market and Dec 11th for the Winter Farmers Market.


For more info:
http://www.squamishchristmas.com/
&
http://www.squamishfarmersmarket.com/

Also, at the market this weekend, I was asked why am I doing this?

It is SIMPLE! I can not fill my entire organic grocery list in Squamish. After a few stores I still have a list that I fill in Vancouver. I'm making it easier for the community to gain easier access to Organic Raw Groceries!

My priorities for the product list are:
 
organic, sustainable fair trade, local, with many wheat and dairy free options.

Thanks,
Lana

No comments:

Post a Comment